Panasonic Terms and Conditions
Posted by supriya.singh | 30 June
Panasonic Camera Weekend Away Promotion
Terms and Conditions:
1. All persons (“Participants”) entering the Panasonic Camera Weekend away Promotion (“Promotion”) agree that the Promotion rules, as set out in these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), shall apply and are binding on them.
2. TLC Marketing Worldwide (Pty) Ltd (“TLC”) and Panasonic (South Africa) (Pty) Limited are collectively referred to as the “Promoters” in respect of the Promotion for purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all persons of the age 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, Promoters advertising and Promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
4. This Promotion commences on 1 July 2016 and shall run until 24h00 on 31 January 2017, subject always to any early termination or extension thereof by the Promoters as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entry into the Promotion
In order to enter the Promotion, the entrant shall be required to:
Purchase any Panasonic Camera from the FZ, TZ or G series(Excl. DMC-TZ57) during the Promotional period
E-mail proof of purchase to email@example.com . The entrant is required to have sent through their proof of purchase within one (1) month from when they have made their purchase.
Once proof of purchase has been validated, a booking form will be sent through to the entrant. The entrant is required to send back their booking form to TLC within two (2) months of having received their booking form
Should the entrant fail to send back their booking form within the prescribed two (2) months, they will forfeit their reward
TLC will then send a booking confirmation to the entrant
6. Nature of Prize and Prize allocation
• Each qualifying entrant will receive a weekend away for 2 Adults and 2 Children
• The Weekend Holiday Package entitles a group of 4 people (2 Adults and 2 Children) to three nights (3 nights) holiday in a self-catering accommodation in a selection of destinations, subject to the chosen destination and dates being available.
• The Weekend Holiday Package is redeemable between 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
• The accommodation must be booked before the validity end date of the offer, failing which the reward will be forfeited.
• Upon completion of the booking, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you detailing your booking details. This document must be presented when checking-in to the resort. TLC Marketing Worldwide, the promoter and its authorized agents cannot accept any liability for any failure to present proof of reservation at the resort by the customer when checking in, which may result in refusal to accept the reservation.
• All accommodation is strictly subject to Promotional availability. Availability will be very limited during school, religious and public holidays which are considered peak season.
• The accommodation provided is fully furnished and equipped. You will be informed of any other requirements and costs prior to confirming your booking.
• Resorts often have on-site facilities although there is no guarantee these will be available all year round.
• All additional costs incurred during the stay such as meals, telephone calls, television/films and mini bar bills must be paid on departure. On arrival, your card details will be taken by the venue. All costs incurred during the stay will be charged to this card when you check out at the end of your stay, excluding costs covered by TLC Marketing Worldwide.
• Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole and is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and the Organisers reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar or equal value.
• The Organisers do not guarantee any buy-back of any of the prizes given away in the Promotion
Without detracting in any way from the Promotion Rules, the following general provisions shall be applicable to these Rules.
The promoter/s of this Promotion are the Organisers. The Organisers will interpret the Rules in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Rules at any time in accordance with the provisions contained in these Rules.
By entering and participating in the Promotion, you agree that the Organisers may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this Promotion.
The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Promotion.
IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE DECISION OF THE ORGANISERS WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERED INTO. IN THIS REGARD AND FOR FURTHER CLARITY, THE ORGANISERS SHALL BE ENTITLED TO DEAL WITH SUCH DISPUTES (OR ANY FAILURE BY ENTRANTS TO FOLLOW THE RULES) IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, INCLUDING THAT THE ORGANISERS SHALL BE ENTITLED, IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS WHICH THE ORGANISERS MAY HAVE IN TERMS OF THESE RULES, TO IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFY ENTRANTS FROM THIS PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION AND/OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, THE ENTRANTS, USERS AND/OR WINNERS HEREBY INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ORGANISERS (INCLUDING THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, HOLDING COMPANIES AND AFFILIATES), THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS (THE “ORGANISER PARTIES”)
FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY FOR INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, CLAIM OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, AND/OR THE USE, ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION OF A PRIZE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION (OR NON-PARTICIPATION) IN A PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
Entrants who, in the Organisers’ sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Rules or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to win any prize.
TLC Marketing Worldwide is not responsible for any reward misrepresentation (written or verbal) on warranties by anyone / group other than TLC Marketing Worldwide
ADDITIONAL TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS CONTAINED IN THE COMPETITON RULES, THE ORGANISERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. IF THIS IS THE CASE, THE ORGANISERS WILL PROVIDE A NOTICE ON THE WEBSITE AND IT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENTRANTS TO REVIEW SUCH WEBSITE IN THIS RESPECT. IN SUCH EVENT, ALL ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS WHICH THEY MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY OF THE ORGANISER PARTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WILL HAVE NO RECOURSE OR CLAIM OF ANY NATURE AGAINST THE ORGANISER PARTIES.
THE ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE THAT MAY RESULT IN AN ENTRY NOT BEING SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED. ANY PRIZE IS ACCEPTED BY A WINNER AT HIS/HER OWN RISK AND THE ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY DEFECT IN THE PRIZE.
The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Organisers. If this is the case, the Organisers will provide notice of this on the Website. All Promotion queries must be directed to TLC Marketing Worldwide on 011 676 7702 between 08:30 to 16:30 weekdays.
EXCLUSIONS AND OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
2. By entering the Programme in accordance with its terms, Participants acknowledge that the Programme will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Qualifying participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the reward
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.