Welcome to TLC South Africa
TLC Marketing have announced their partnership with video on demand service (VOD) Wuaki.tv enabling their clients to launch blockbuster campaigns. The new partnership will combine the impact of the revolutionary Wuaki.tv service and TLC Marketing’s expertise in building sales promotion, acquisition and retention campaigns.
Customers will have access to over 1,200 films. “Our clients need to build a more comprehensive relationship with their customers by offering something which earns emotional engagement. Wuaki.tv does just that. Opening up a world of film promotions. Whether it's a 2 for 1 card or credit for a film rental we’re seeing more and more customer demand for streaming services so we’re delighted to work with the best in the business” says Andrew Spratley Group Partnership Director at TLC Marketing.Read more >
How can brands stay stong in 2016 and beat the war on price? How can brand values be retained and long term customer loyalty be obtained?
- Add value and retain brand values. Don't feel forced into a cycle of discounts, we found 49% of customers actually considered special promotions to be very important in their decision making process when buying personal care products online. Special promotions don’t have to be price led, instead give your customers a purchase incentive that means something to them, enhances your brand positioning and doesn’t hurt your bottom line.
- To tap into big events. We are set to have an action packed 2016. With Wimbledon, the Olympics and many other big events happening this year there is a wealth of opportunities to tap into. Tap into the health trend by offering your customers free sports lessons and wellness treatments designed to pamper and energise consumers in the new year.
- Own the occasion. How can brands own the occasion? At TLC Marketing we have a dedicated Premiums team who can source anything you need perhaps a branded beach towel to upsell suncream, a free magazine or book stand to help sunbathers get the most out of their time in the sun, anything is possible. Just drop us an email and speak to our team.
- Incentivise subscriptions. Nearly 40% of consumers who regularly purchase health and beauty products online say they're signed up for a subscription service. When it comes to products that consumers use regularly, subscription and loyalty services remove the need of having to make frequent trips to the store. Rewarding these subscriptions makes for a more loyal consumer base. Get in touch with the TLC team to find out which one of our 1,500 partners you could work with.
- Create Loyalty. Earlier this year TLC Marketing worked with Rite Aid to provide 5 tiers of rewards for the new year, rewarding those loyal to the brand with tailored treats! The programme was a resounding success with a sales uplift of 11%. Get in touch with our team and see how we could do the same for your brand.
Read more >
TLC Marketing are delighted to announce that they have been awarded a 1 star accolade from Best Companies, the workplace engagement specialists. The Best Companies Accreditation Standard follows the elite Michelin style star rating system for organisations that demonstrate high levels of employee engagement. Just two points off of a two star ‘outstanding’ award, TLC Marketing UK was voted as one of the best places to work by staff themselves.
Priding themselves in their unique ‘family’ culture, TLC’s Group HR Director Emily Evans said, “This is a wonderful achievement and one we are very proud of as it represents not only our fabulous UK business but our global HQ too.”Read more >
TLC Marketing is excited to announce a new addition to their team, Lee-Anne Finlay who joins the agency as Sales Director. Her core focus will be leading and directing the sales team in line with the agency’s strategic objectives.
Read more >
Lee-Anne has extensive experience in the Sales and Marketing industry spanning over 11 years, having worked for industry specialists ZaPOP Media and Media 24. Lee-Anne commented, “I am honoured to be part of the TLC Marketing team and look forward to working alongside Preneshen to take the team to new heights.”