Web Designer Position available
Posted by conrad.greiner | 23 March
TLC Marketing is looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences and to join our TLC family.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, artful and responsive web design.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to front-end + back-end
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Create wireframes, user journeys and site maps to communicate interactive and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to team
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Proven work experience as a web designer with a strong portfolio that exhibits design skills and attention to detail
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, user journeys and site maps
• Proficiency in Sketch and Photoshop
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user experience
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
• Is a team-player and adapts well to an energetic and fast paced environment
• UX/UI Background
• Proficiency in Illustrator, AfterEffects and any other Adobe Creative Cloud
• An understanding of Invision