We're hiring a Junior Account Executive Intern
Posted by danielle.gamage | 15 February
Are you ready to join the UK's Promotional Marketing Agency of the Year and Queen's Award winner for International Trade 2016?
We are looking for the next generation of marketing interns to join our fast-paced agency for the year.
Our ideal candidate will be studying marketing, communications, PR, advertising, business or media with some relevant experience within the industry. You will need to manage some of our clients and liaise closely with other departments within the company. Our interns don’t come in to make tea, they are integral part of the business and get real hands on experience.
What you will do in your role:
- Assist with the launch of upcoming campaigns
- Creating timing plans and liaising with different departments within TLC to ensure campaigns meet deadlines
- Writing briefs for the Partnership and Creative departments and ensuring the team are fully aware of all campaign requirements
- Liaising, maintaining and building good client relationships and occasionally attending client meetings and pitches(not to mention the odd lunch)
- Ensuring status reports are completed and circulated
- Reporting on website analytics for live campaign accounts using Google Analytics and TLC’s internal reporting tools
- Testing campaign websites and analysing creative
- Supporting on campaign kick-off presentations and evaluations
- Producing important promotional copy such as; T&C’s, FAQs and all other forms of campaign communications
- Assisting with research into current market activity and trends to share with the wider team
The skills and behaviours required for the role include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High literacy skills
- Experience using excel is preferred
- Ability to solve problems quickly and with enthusiasm
- Confidence when work closely with different departments within the business
- Proactive, dynamic and highly motivated outlook
- Flexible, adaptable and excels in a fast moving environment
- Creative and innovative approach to work
You will be rewarded by working in a positive, fun, lively, outgoing team and gaining invaluable first hand Agency experience.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jorden Parsons, email@example.com and cc Billie Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org, with a short covering note telling us a bit about yourself and why you would be brilliant to have at TLC Marketing.
You may also be interested in:
Follow us on Instagram to see what it's really like to be working at TLC Marketing UK.