Senior Designer/Studio Manager - Maternity cover
Posted by emma.critchley | 03 May
Are you ready to join the UK's Promotional Marketing Agency of the Year and Queen's Award winner for International Trade 2016?
We are looking for a multi-tasking designer/studio manager to fill the shoes of our senior designer who is going on maternity leave.
Our ideal candidate will be a cross platform designer able to stylise and communicate in both print and digital media. You will need to manage, design and take small campaigns to artwork. You must have a clear understanding of brands and how they differentiate themselves and will need to show a clear understanding of the TLC business model.
You will need to manage workload and traffic both the creative department and the (small) studio, liaising with account handling and business development weekly.
Being unflappable and patient is key and you'll be prepared to help out across the business.
You will report into our Creative Director, Rob Scott and Managing Director, John Pearson.
- (Small) studio management
- To translate creative ideas into slick communications under guidance of an art director.
- Answer solus design briefs.
- Translate approved designs into artwork.
- Basic day to day maintenance of studio equipment, creative supplies and studio archiving.
- Project management.
- Add to the creative culture of the agency.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Minimum 7 years agency/studio management experience.
- Integrated background.
- Show a passion for composition and typography.
- Be able to cope with tight deadlines and moving goalposts under pressure.
NICE TO HAVE’S:
- Final Cut Pro
- E Shot design and build
- Professional client facing attitude
- Interests outside of work
- Passion for the latest tech. (Geek is good)
- Font management
- Team player
Please send your CV to Emily Evans, Group HR Director with subject line Senior Designer/Studio Manager - Maternity cover.