Royal wedding treats from Vodafone
Posted by faye.stammers | 17 May
It’s the event the nation has been waiting for and in the lead up the big day, the Vodafone store in Windsor are surprising customers with boxes filled with Royal wedding essentials.
On Saturday, 19th of May, customers who visit the store (on Peascod Street) could be in with a chance of taking home their very own Royal wedding themed Vodafone box of treats, packed with gifts certain to put a smile on anyone’s face.
Inside, lucky customers will find:
- A Vodafone branded speaker: for blasting out ‘God Save the Queen’
- Union Jack bunting: to decorate front doors, TV’s and ceilings
- Prosecco: every wedding needs bubbles after all
- Two Prosecco flutes: for a celebratory post-wedding toast
- Tea: because what is a Royal wedding without a traditional brew
- A Vodafone branded PopSocket: making social media updates and selfie-taking that much easier
Vodafone staff have five Royal wedding boxes worth £30 to give away, enclosed with every box will be a short handwritten note from team members explaining why they thought the customer deserved the gift box. So don’t forget to take your best smile.
In the lead up to the big day, the Vodafone social media team have selected 50 Twitter followers at random to surprise with a Royal wedding box of treats.
Queen’s Award Winners TLC Marketing are managing the fulfilment of prizes from their customer services hub in Swansea.