Job vacancy: HR/Office Manager
Posted by faye.stammers | 22 November
Are you ready to join the TLC family?
As our HR/Office Manager, you will be the go-to person for Office Management and HR in our London office. Liaising with our global teams, a core part of your job will be to ensure that our culture is maintained across TLC Marketing.
As part of your role, you will:
- Act as the global ambassador for Office Management across the Group, ensuring each market is of the same high standard that HQ has set
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the office and business environment
- Have sole management of the reception area, always welcoming clients and visitors with a smile
- Organise hospitality, this includes being part of the magic behind our famous Christmas and summer parties
- Management of all office and studio resources, ensuring everything is in working order
- Responsible for Health and Safety within the office
- Take ownership of other specifically allocated projects and activities
- Act as a culture ambassador for the UK and Global locations, this includes coordinating our local Fun Club
- Assisting with the recruitment process and coordinating with on-boarding alongside Managers
- Provide assistance on development programs for managers and their teams
- On-going HR and Culture projects
Skills & Knowledge:
With previous experience of working in an office management, HR or recruitment role, our ideal candidate can communicate effectively with people on a professional level whilst always remaining friendly and approachable. You have experience of working in a service driven environment and you understand the importance of providing an excellent service to people both in and out of the company.
Our ideal candidate can successfully handle several tasks at any one time and will have knowledge of office software packages including being advanced Microsoft programmes. Good planning, time management and organisation skills are essential. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be fluent in English.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work
- Proactive and seeks to make improvements
- Approachable and confident
- Natural ability to build good working relationships with people
- Creative thinker, always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas
- Diplomatic and professional at all times
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'HR/Office Manager'.