Welcome to TLC UK
Are you ready to join the TLC family?
As our HR/Office Manager, you will be the go-to person for Office Management and HR in our London office. Liaising with our global teams, a core part of your job will be to ensure that our culture is maintained across TLC Marketing.
As part of your role, you will:
- Act as the global ambassador for Office Management across the Group, ensuring each market is of the same high standard that HQ has set
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the office and business environment
- Have sole management of the reception area, always welcoming clients and visitors with a smile
- Organise hospitality, this includes being part of the magic behind our famous Christmas and summer parties
- Management of all office and studio resources, ensuring everything is in working order
- Responsible for Health and Safety within the office
- Take ownership of other specifically allocated projects and activities
- Act as a culture ambassador for the UK and Global locations, this includes coordinating our local Fun Club
- Assisting with the recruitment process and coordinating with on-boarding alongside Managers
- Provide assistance on development programs for managers and their teams
- On-going HR and Culture projects
Skills & Knowledge:Read more >
If you’re an Award winning writer, drop us a note.
Hi, I’m Dave, a talented Art Director (so my CD tells me) with three years agency experience. I work at TLC Marketing, The IPM’s Agency of the Year 2017.
I’ve been involved in many award-winning campaigns at TLC, but I’m now looking to raise my game. I’m hoping to find a writer to challenge and better my thinking (and spellings). In turn, I’ll try to reciprocate with a strong visual wit, a keen attention to detail, an enthusiasm for creating exciting work… and the occasional cup of tea.Read more >
Are you ready to join the UK's Promotional Marketing Agency of the Year and Queen's Award winner for International Trade 2016?
We are looking for a multi-tasking designer/studio manager to fill the shoes of our senior designer who is going on maternity leave.
Our ideal candidate will be a cross platform designer able to stylise and communicate in both print and digital media. You will need to manage, design and take small campaigns to artwork. You must have a clear understanding of brands and how they differentiate themselves and will need to show a clear understanding of the TLC business model.Read more >
Every year TLC Marketing hold their internal awards ceremony, The Frankies.
In honour of Frank True, the awards are designed to bring together every TLC team from around the world to celebrate staff members who have gone above and beyond in their roles. Every TLC member of staff casts their vote anonymously and the results are tallied up to reveal the winners on the day/night (depending what part of the world we are in).Read more >
TLC Marketing are delighted to announce they have been awarded a 1 star accolade from Best Companies, the workplace engagement specialists. The Best Companies Accreditation Standard follows the elite Michelin style star rating system for organisations that demonstrate high levels of employee engagement. Just two points off of a two star ‘outstanding’ award, TLC Marketing UK was voted as one of the best places to work by staff themselves.
Priding themselves in their unique ‘family’ culture TLC’s Group HR Director Emily Evans said, “This is a wonderful achievement and one we are very proud of as it represents not only our fabulous UK business but our global HQ too.”Read more >
Do you want to be part of an exciting, dynamic and creative sales team? TLC Marketing can offer this to you.
Great people, great work and so much potential for professional development. If this is you, then read on!
To generate new business appointments for the Account Director team, leading to building external relationships and generation of new income for the company. The role involves identifying new markets and business opportunities and working with high profile brands and products. In addition, to support the growth of existing relationships with clients to achieve further sales and maximise revenue for TLC.Read more >