¿Quieres formar parte de nuestro equipo?
Publicado por elena.galan | 09 January
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
[REPORTING DIRECTLY TO MANAGING DIRECTOR]
TLC Marketing Worldwide is a global marketing agency with more than 25 years of experience. TLC has two core beliefs. Brands should add value rather than discounting; and that added value should reward everyone.
We are a specialist marketing agency helping global brands influence consumer choice at the moment of decision - by providing on-brand rewards to every person who engages with the promotion.
We deliver these rewards at a fraction of the actual value, supported by full creative campaigns.
There is no risk: we manage it all. Decades of global experience, cross-sector insight and established networks of partners mean we usually get it spot-on.
We are world leaders in this space. We deliver amazing results. We're passionate about pioneering.
To develop new business relationships leading to the generation of new income for the company, that involves identifying new markets and business opportunities and working with high profile brands and products. To grow existing relationships with clients to achieve further sales and maximize revenue for TLC.
The person we are looking for is dynamic, money driven, strategically minded, experienced, connected, great fun and able to sell at the highest level.
Our business is all about the power of rewards, so naturally we look after our new business stars very, very well.
In summary, contact us if you:
• Are a talented and ambitious business developer with a hunter profile and experience in dealing with executives of multinational companies
• Have learning capacity, adaptation to change and oriented towards achieving results
• Have a global vision of the business focused on the maximization of sales productivity
• Manage the sales process; generating leads; phone calls to introduce TLC products and services; presenting the pitch, asking questions and collecting data, solution pitch, negotiation and closing the sale
• Present TLC to potential clients through face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails and advise them on products, including forthcoming developments and special promotions
• Responsible for building a short/medium/long term sales pipeline in accordance with targets set
• Develop a thorough understanding of client objectives and business requirements, including return on investment objectives, response to tenders and gather for information
• Gather market and customer information
• Create client proposals and contracts and take full responsibility for their content and accuracy
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients through regular review meetings
• Develop a complete understanding of TLC products and pricing structures
• Ensure a complete and accurate brief is provided in all aspects of the sale including costs of the promotion and redemption rates when handing over the campaign to client services
• Fully understand TLC’s terms of business
• Estimate profit levels on all projects
• Ensure payment arrangements are agreed before work commences and that they are enforced
• On occasion, work with the client service and finance teams on cash collection on client accounts
• Keep accurate records on clients at all times - to update on a daily basis
• Create order forms, sales briefing forms and design brief
• Develop written material on clients to be used by the client services and creative teams and ensure it is accurate and up to date
• Provide data/reports showing follow up activity with current and prospective clients
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Has proven sales experience; knows how to add value to the business by achieving sales.
• Understands marketing processes and jargon and is able to take a consultative view with clients
• Experienced in communicating with clients in all forms of written and verbal communication and is able to listen
• Practiced in building effective working relationships with clients and work colleagues and uses these to add value to TLC and our clients and has a portfolio of client contacts
• Takes a commercial view when decision making in order to maximise the value to both TLC and the client
• Fluent English written and speaking it´s a must
• New business
• Not less than 3 years experience in Commercial Departments or Trade Marketing working for FMCG, retail, banking or telecommunications sector
• Highly motivated, keen to learn, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work
• Confident, tenacious and has self-belief
• Natural ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all people
• Work independently, self-motivated and flourishes in a competitive environment
• Proactive and always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas
• Ability to think on your feet
• Professional at all times
If you are interested in join our team, please send us your CV to email@example.com